General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is looking for a Watch Officer who holds TS/SCI with poly for a full time position, located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Program overview: GDIT will provide customers worldwide with a security center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. GDIT will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Position Description: Provide support and manages the center to ensure monitoring, tracking, and documenting of Severity Level incidents and escalation of incidents affecting critical business functions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Bachelors’ Degree & 5+ years working in a technical environment as it relates to IT issues (desired)
• Holds TS/SCI with ability to obtain Polygraph
• Hold an ITIL and/or technical certification
• Technical background and strong IT skills/knowledge in networking, exchange, or desktop support
• Strong understanding of ITIL concepts
• Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and desktop applications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong logic and analytical skills
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Basic knowledge of ServiceNow, Windows Desktops, or other IT Service Management SystemWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.