Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Imagery Analyst to join our team in Springfield, Virginia.
Imagery Analyst services include researching the NES or its follow-on, and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing standard imagery products and effectively collaborating with the NSG, ASG, IC, and other organizations that enhance the collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Provide services to include researching the NES, its follow-on, SOM or SOM-like applications that support OBP and its related databases, automated message-handling systems, and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing standard and formalized imagery analysis products, and effectively collaborating with other IC analysts during the collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes.
- Provide imagery analysis against targets utilizing a variety of platforms and will include locating, identifying, and characterizing facilities. These contract services will also support the creation of a variety of GEOINT media and collateral imagery products such as data sets, ground truth, and briefing materials supporting various geospatial research projects.
- Perform quality control on analytical products, provide collaboration with the workforce on leading edge imagery analysis technologies, and provide expert advice on technical matters related to imagery information.
- Utilize various IC databases at an intermediate to expert level of mastery. Our client uses a variety of imagery analysis formats and databases to accomplish its mission. The NES and Intelink databases are key components for this service.
- Incorporate the full spectrum of GEOINT to include: NTM, manned and unmanned air breather, and civil/commercial sensors providing hardcopy and softcopy imagery exploitation. Where applicable, utilize manual light tables and electronic light tables as required.
- Provide imagery analyst services in the form of datasets and visualization products.
- Provide and create metadata to support structured observations in support of the ODNI’s OBP initiatives.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
- Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: (REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include the government customer’s relationships with other IC Agencies
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Have the ability to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.