Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented System Administrator to join our Enterprise IT support team in Chantilly, VA. Our Enterprise IT support team delivers IT services to a DOD customer organization CONUS and OCONUS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing Tier 3 IT Systems Administrator support on a wide range of technologies, including: VMware vCenter, Horizon View, Site Recovery Manager, HPAC Secure Printing, HP Blade Servers, HP SANs, Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policies and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with (Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server, Microsoft Windows 10, administering Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, workstation and server hardware, administering Microsoft Office 2010/2016, administering DNS, Group Policy, and PKI, administering vSphere, Horizon View, data backup, and antivirus software, basic networking, including DHCP/TCPIP, experience with deploying workstation images, and experience with thin or zero clients)
- Diagnosing and resolving the performance, security, and/or technical challenges related to the platforms listed above
- Writing SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to accomplish repetitive tasks.
- Participating in processes throughout all phases of ITIL Service Lifecycle, including submitting Change Requests
- Performing requirements analysis, requirements gathering, and integration for all platforms listed above.
- Providing direction and guidance to less experienced systems engineers.
- Responsibility for investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Working on project teams responsible for engineering and packaging releases to integrate within the customer's production IT environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's degree and 7-9 years of related experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems, HP SANs, VMware products.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification required
- DoD 8570 computing environment certification required within 6 months of hire. MCSA, VCP or equivalent
- Travel up to 10%
- Willingness to work after normal duty hours (nights and weekends) on occasion to support system maintenance or service outages
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Scripting experience or willingness to learn
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years. Candidate must be open to CI poly.
- Frequently moves Audio/Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around a business campus or large facility.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.