Sr. Flight Software Developer (Ada)
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC has an immediate need for a Sr. Flight Software Developer to support the Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I) in Huntsville, AL.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- The candidate will be responsible for aiding in the development of modifications of flight software for the Apache AH-64D helicopter with Ada 95.
- This includes interpreting requirements and communicating the implementation to the test team to aid in testing.
- The candidate should have a strong background in software development and experience troubleshooting issues and problems with the software and equipment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Must have an active Secret Security Clearance to start
- Ada 95 experience (5+ years preferred)
- Software Engineering experience (5+ years)
- Operating/development experience in Linux and Solaris
- MIL-STD-1553 knowledge
- Secret Clearance (Obtain and Maintain)
- Self-starter, multitasker, minimum supervision
- Testing methodologies
More Jobs For Veterans...