***This position is 100% Remote***
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
SAIC is seeking an IT Operations Manager(ITOM) to help manage the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of the EITaaS operational environment. The ITOM will have complete visibility over all infrastructure and application performance. The successful candidate will demonstrate proven expertise in all ITOM components in supporting digital transformation activities or other cloud management activities. The ITOM will work with the business area to influence the strategic and technical decisions during all phases of product development lifecycle. A thoughtful leader that possesses innovative ideation skills to drive technical solutions consistent with industry standards and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement IT Ops Management Plan for enterprise effort
• Manages assets across the enterprise IT operations while providing transparency for customer within ITSM platform
• Know relevant issues and considerations in implementing ServiceNow programs, controls, processes and practices within an enterprise
• Conduct device discovery for enterprise network
• Coordinate with SACM to ensure CMDB is maintained and audited periodically
• Develop application/business service mappings to infrastructure
• Serve as ITOM Product Owner role to drive an integrate product delivery
• Leverage ITSM platform to assist in troubleshooting and RCA activities
• Directly responsible for O&M plans and operational continual improvement plans
• Develops Cloud environment for the enclave, designing the solution upgrades for the system administrators to implement.
• Provides expert advice and assistance in creating or modifying GOTS/COTS products in alignment with enterprise architecture, best business practices, related technologies, and the target deployment environment.
• Hands on experience with NaaS, IaaS operations as well as capacity and availability planning
• Assists in the development of relevant roadmaps, plans, architectures, timelines, documentation, and policies and procedures, as well as other organizational guidance to govern product development.
• Coordinates with other Ops Managers to identify interdependencies for an integrated solution
• Provide technical oversight and leadership to matrixed teams in support of product development
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ experience (14 years with a High School Diploma) supporting large digital transformation efforts or service management systems or IT integration efforts such as NaaS, PaaS or ITaaS efforts. An additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• 3-5 years of IT Service or Ops Management; preferably DevOps and/or cloud
• Good skills and knowledge facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
• US Citizen
• Ability to obtain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
• ServiceNow Certification
• ITIL v3 Certified
• CompTIA Security + Certification
• Experience with DoD networks
• ITIL V4 Certification