Conagra Brands (www.conagra.com)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Load and unload incoming deliveries, out going dinners, and ingredients from delivery trucks and to stow such items into proper areas through out the plant, while maintaining plant and warehouse cleanliness and organization.
Forklift, freezer suit, gloves, freezer boots
Forklift Operator could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Loading and/or unloading of material from or onto trucks and designated storage areas throughout plant and warehouse.
• Scanning all outgoing shipments
• Manifest and pick up palletized dinners from casing area.
• Sort and repair all incoming pallets if necessary.
• Set-up and service Production Operations with ingredients and pallets as needed.
• Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
• Keep and maintain a clean and orderly work space.
• Perform job in safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
Must be able to cross train within all job functions at the Freezer Distribution Center.
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to,
communication with supervisors, or production managers on discrepancies in product or material loads, monitoring of products in freezer and cooler.
Reading, writing, verbal communication (English) and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
Ability to operate in small or confine spaces.
Possess valid state Drivers License.
Pass Drivers Physical Examination.
One (1) year previous forklift experience in a manufacturing environment.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.