General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The position provides Information Technology (IT) support as part of the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) TISCOM TESS program in Suitland, Maryland. The System Administrator, Level I or II shall perform roles including but not limited to:
- Create user accounts and manage access to several applications.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and procedures for managing user accounts.
- Troubleshoot issues with users having problems accessing various applications.
- Ensure all IT support is documented by a ticket, either user or contractor generated.
- Perform user and object management in Active Directory.
- Perform patch management and respond to Time Compliance Technical Orders on the server, workstation, and network hardware.
#GDITpriorityWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.