Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Contractor shall obtain and maintain certifications as required by current versions of AFMAN17-1303, DoDI 8570.01 -M, and other applicable laws and regulations
• Ability to apply problem solving methodologies and principles
• Task leader experience
• Understanding of IT practices and principles associated with asset management
• Develops and maintains an Asset Management Plan.
• Assists with BSLM and USLM support in compliance with AF managerial and procedural requirements for IT acquisition and properly accounts for IT hardware/software assets.
• Defines, tracks and controls software licenses and hardware throughout out product lifecycle.
• Develops and manages reports to provide status and inventory on hardware and software vendors, titles, licenses, quantities, and versions.
• Uses asset management tools to track and audit hardware and software assets.
• Supervises Junior Managers and support personnel.
• Registers and documents all unit software licenses and proofs of purchase.
• Assists with Internet Protocol (IP) based VTCs based on senior leader requirements
• Actively maintains asset database in order to sustain its technological viability.
• Provide inventory control of hardware, software and maintenance/warranty coverage
• AS degree in STEM/IT related field + 4 years of experience
• BS degree + 2 years of related experience
• MS degree + 1 year of related experience
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and compu
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.