Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to provide direct project, program, and portfolio management support to Senior leadership across a multitude of innovative activities and efforts across vast technical and operational areas of responsibility on our USMC intel contract in Stafford, VA
This position requires an ACTIVE DoD TS/ SCI Security Clearance.
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
- Develop or assist in developing project/ program/ portfolio execution artifacts such as; work breakdown structures, project schedules, resource plans, risk management plans, configuration management plans, budgets, and other Project Management Plan (PMP) documentation in order to meet contractual, project, program, and portfolio requirements as assigned
- Establish and define program plan requirements and perform in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans
- Coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met
- Support the efficient and effective management and coordination of many simultaneous Information-centric projects
- As assigned, act as the project coordinator for designated Inform projects, assist the government project leadership with coordination, information flow, monitoring of task progress and other activities as directed in order to reduce risk to schedule and performance
- Lead and/or support Agile Scrum efforts as required
Mandatory Required Skills:
- Master's Degree (+12 years' experience), or Bachelor’s Degree (+15 years’ experience), or Associate’s Degree (+17 years’ experience)
- Demonstrated experience supporting the Marine Corps Information Environment Enterprise or similar DoD Enterprise Environments at Senior levels of responsibility
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and interaction with Senior Government organizations and personnel; including Officer, Enlisted, and Civilian
- Extensive knowledge in leading analysis efforts on highly complex problems or mission specific operational problems, directing technical teams on operational and/or developmental projects throughout system life cycle (development of requirements to final delivery).
- Substantial experience planning, coordinating, and documenting project, and program schedules, activities, logistics, and associated administrative tasks
- Extensive knowledge and experience in reviewing, improving, and documenting organizational process improvements
- Must have a deep understanding of program execution actions and artifacts, as well as supporting business process and corresponding methodologies and tools (e.g. PMI, Agile, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Family of Software and Tools such as Office, SharePoint, Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with experience developing briefings for senior and executive managers
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with cost estimating, cost/benefit analysis, and PPBE process
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence or similar Task and Knowledge Management tools
- Senior-level experience in military, government or corporate enterprise preferred
- Experience with supporting large interdisciplinary technical teams
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Experience with CMMI, or other process improvement frameworks, and their associated activities
- DAU (or other equivalent program) Level I certification requirements in Program Management or Acquisition
- Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps operations and organization is preferred
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.