Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Systems Administrator to join our team in a 100% travel opportunity.
The Senior Systems Administrator will support our customer the Defense Health Agency (DHA) on our Desktop-to-Datacenter (D2D) Program. The mission is to augment DHA staff at select Military Treatment Facilities (MTF's) across the nation and overseas while providing Information Technology (IT) implementation as well IT maintenance support at these sites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Validate size of legacy user and department data shares, appropriately size DHA file servers and migrate data while maintaining security, confidentiality, and integrity of data with ACLs, security group s and GPOs. Maintain data access on both legacy and target network until post-migration site acceptance is complete
- Migrate end user devices and users from legacy domain to the target domain while maintaining access to user data, applications, and services.
- Reimage devices through use of SCCM or other methods
- Migrate printers, print servers and print queues from legacy environment to the target environment. Work with application administrators and end users to remap printers and print requests.
- Migrate servers from legacy environment to the target domain and infrastructure while maintaining security, confidentiality, and integrity of data with ACLs, security group s and GPOs.
- Work directly with site technical staff and end users to troubleshoot end user issues in regards to migration
- Update site documentation, decommission assets, and AD clean up as required
- Active Security+CE Certification or other IAT Level II Certification Required
- Experience with SCCM; AD user, computer and Group Policy manipulation; Windows Print, File, and DHCP servers required
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in Systems Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field of study or an additional 4 years of experience may be used in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be flexible and able to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Passport
- Ability to complete all work as a part of a team with little to no supervision or assistance
- Ability to handle complex issues and resolve them quickly and efficiently
- Ability to provide courteous customer support while addressing customer concerns as required
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a current Tier V SSBI (Top Secret Clearance)
- A Tier III SSBI (Secret Clearance) may be considered but will require upgrade to a Tier V SSBI in order to start within position.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to move about inside the office or IT environment to access computer systems, modules; equipment and IT machinery.
- Must be able to constantly operate computers and other IT environment systems such as IT machinery, modules, etc.
- Must be able to position self to maintain computer systems both at lower height levels and upper height levels as needed and required.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The person in this position must be able to detect, identify, and judge audible alarms.
- The person in this position must be able to detect, identify, observe, and assess written communications; presentations; and manuals.
- Must be able to move, install, uninstall, and transport up to 50 pounds in an IT officer environment.
- May be required to work in outdoor environment and be exposed to outdoor weather conditions as needed or required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.