DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: The SE6 will provide system engineering integration and deployment services to the Azure Cloud Services PMO in support of the Office 365 effort. The SE will be responsible for coordinating engineering activities to ready the agency for the adoption of the Azure Cloud.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· Assist in the architecture development, SE planning, Process engineering, and dependency/interface planning for the Azure Cloud deployment efforts
· Oversee the integration of the hardware / software architecture, processes, and plans for the implementation of the functional Azure Cloud, providing infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and software as a Service (SaaS)
· Provide SE services to include process development, integration and test (I&T), architecture, dependency and interface identification, and risk management
· Create architectural specifications to enable to integration and migration of data and storage clouds
· Coordinate engineering services and integration activities with development engineers and software engineers working in a variety of software languages
· Provide systems administration services to include operating systems and networking activities to enable the deployment, operation, and maintenance of user-facing services and associated development environments