- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
or related field
- At least ten years of experience conducting SwA-related activities
through the software development life cycle supporting the DoD or related
- Experience with software engineering within diverse modern software
development methodologies (DevSecOps, Agile, CI/CD pipeline).
- Knowledge of cyber security-related engineering activities including
attack modeling and vulnerability scoring.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards, software and cybersecurity best
- Knowledge in areas of identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating
software weaknesses and vulnerabilities by employing appropriate automated
analysis tools during the entire lifecycle of the system, including
development, testing, operations, sustainment, and retirement.
- Knowledge of theories, precepts, and principles of software engineering
and related sciences to plan, organize, and execute assigned DoD weapon
systems programs involving the computer and related hardware and software of
real-time and embedded systems.
- Ability to develop, prepare, coordinate, staff, and implement policies,
procedures, programs, and directives.
- Experience in preparing, coordinating,
and presenting briefings
- Strong written and verbal
- Active Secret, able to obtain TS/SCI
- Advanced degree(s) in Engineering or
related technical field
- Experience conducting or participating in software risk assessment for
DoD weapon systems
- Experience in creation, deployment, and maintenance of cloud
infrastructure, automated CI/CD pipeline, and container orchestration
- Knowledge of DoD Program Protection and Critical Technology Protection
planning, design, and execution.
- Knowledge of DoD service
component missions and relationships with the Military Departments, Defense
Agencie,s and other Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) components.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD
organizational structure and budgeting process, OSD inter-office
coordination, and communication protocols.
- Ability to communicate, build and maintain relationships across organizations.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance