GDIT is seeking a Wintel Supervisor to oversee a team of information Technology professionals and be responsible for all systems administration activities required to deploy, maintain, monitor and support the hybrid Windows environments across the enterprise. In this role, you ill work closely with engineering and information security groups as you:
- Manage the IT Service Delivery team with a span of control extending to many customers across geographies
- Account for overall service delivery from multiple tracks (MNS, Wintel, Virtualization, Unix, DB, Storage, Backup, Service Desk, DC Ops, Desktop etc.)
- Build and maintain customer relationships, meeting customer expectations and achieving targeted CSAT
- Effectively monitor, control, and deliver services within agreed SLAs utilizing different methodologies, tools, and ITIL processes
- Implement processes to identify, predict, and correct potential issues that interrupt business activities and/or decrease efficiency and production handling escalations in a timely fashion
- Manage Service Operations
- Ensure a standardized service for all customers by ensuring standardized processes
What We're Looking For
You MUST have
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent; AND
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience delivering presentations to diverse audiences at various levels of an organization
- Ability to directly manage clients for distributed service delivery; experience in customer management as well as vendors management, services review with customer
- Ability to meet dynamic customer expectations by constantly innovating new ways of service delivery within the project constraints (budget/manpower) by enhancing productivity and implementing cost effective solutions
- Experience in IT projects planning, execution and control
- Expertise in reviewing projects progress / performance, establishing milestones, and ensuring delivery on time.
- Demonstrated experience in people management - resources management, quality review, work load analysis, future goal setting, performance review, setting growth paths, etc.
- A strong understanding of business processes and expertise in managing operations following the ITIL processes
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
Even BETTER if you have:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.