Location: Ramstein Air Base, Germany
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: A Top Secret (TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Source Background Investigation (SSBI).
Deployment Coordinator (DC): shall manage and execute all actions necessary to deploy contractor personnel to any contingency area.
- Onboard all OCONUS employees.
- Generate all required government deployment documentation with input from employees.
- Ensure employee’s clearance, APACS, SPOT, medical, and other government paperwork approvals are complete in time for deployment.
- Manage OCONUS employee’s ongoing documentation. Ensure employee documents (i.e. Passport, VISAs, International Assignment Agreements (IAA), training, medical) are current.
- Maintain the employee requirements database that captures this personnel deployment information ensuring it is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure security clearance transfer and verification. Initiate and route for approval (IAAs) that are specific to each employee’s task order and assignment.
- Support generation and continual tracking of Letter of Authorization (LOA) and validate Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operations Tracker (SPOT) information with the contracting officer representative and contracting officer.
- Submit/track Common Access Card (CAC) requests through the Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (TASS).
- Track Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) requests for theater and country clearance.
- Coordinate and track all annual and pre-deployment medical and training requirements.
- Arrange travel to CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) for deployment validation.
- Ensure MOD-14 requirements are completed annually and reviewed for accuracy.
- Research and disseminate guidance on country specific visa entry requirements for OCONUS locations.
- Ensure personnel are compliant with the country’s entry/exit requirements.
- Ensure all passports are valid and have a sufficient number of pages for country entrance and exit stamps.
- Initiate International Travel Requests and processing with HR and Global Mobility.
- Track and Project personal time off to ensure continuous coverage of OCONUS operations.
- Manage all in theater housing, rental car, etc. with NPO submissions.
- Manage all OCONUS travel.
- Management of all company issued equipment; phones, laptops, tokens, and external hard drives.
- Weekly submission of program specific deployment readiness status.
- Creation and maintenance of internal deployment access tracking database.
- 4+ years’ experience processing personnel for deployments within the EUCOM, AFRICOM, or CENTCOM Area of Responsibilities (AOR).
- Experience coordinating and managing deployment activities on a contract of 50-100 people.
- Working knowledge of Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) requirements, Department of Defense Contractor Personnel Office (DOCPER) regulations, and processes governing contract status in Europe and Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable discipline, or a High School diploma and 8+ years of relative experience.
- Experience managing performance-based projects and/or programs with multiple OCONUS performance locations.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills; oral and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills and understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .