District of Columbia
Join SAIC’s OneSETA Team to provide our government customer with Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) Support. SETA services range from providing administrative assistance to providing expert technical assistance on national efforts that will contribute to maintaining and expanding the capabilities of homeland security.
The Sr Budget Analyst will serve as the Task Order Manager (TOM) for this contract. The TOM must be able to demonstrate the requisite leadership of a small contract staff and project management skills.
The TOM has the full authority to assign and balance work priorities and personnel assignments, negotiate task responses and commit resources within the context of this task order. The TOM performs the following activities:
· Full range of staffing authority - recruit, hire, set wages and salaries, and terminate employees, as appropriate
· Develops top-level SAIC support plans and budgets, and allocating resources as necessary to the project
· Plans and manages cost, schedule, and resources for the program
· Maintains the Project Management Plan
· Ensures subcontractors coordinate and perform their activities in accordance with the organization’s standard procedures for engineering/services and management activities
· Develops the program’s effort estimates and ensures adequate resources are allocated for the program’s activities
· Schedules, prepares, and conducts formal and informal customer reviews
· Monitors customer acceptance of deliverables.
· Maintains traceability between projects plans and requirements
· Directs and coordinates the activities of all of the project/program’s functional areas with direct communication with the government COR
· Interfaces with customer representatives (COR and government task leads) on managerial and technical matters and coordinates activities of consultants
· Ensures requirements are agreed to by program participants
· Identifies and manages program risks
· Develops corrective action plans
· Generates periodic status reports to the customer and SAIC IDIQ Manager
· Conducts regular meetings with program staff to review the performance of planned activities to assess progress, determine issues and problems, and ensures the program is managed in accordance with the program’s defined process
Identifies program training needs and communicates requirements to the IDIQ Manager