- Military veterans preferred
SAIC has an immediate need for a Hybrid Engineer to support the Multiple Launch Rocket Systems ( MLRS) Team located in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Must possess the knowledge or ability to learn different types of software such as LabVIEW and C.
- Must be able to provide design information and design feedback for drafting in SolidWorks for design documentation.
- Ability to review and generate documentation for a technical data package and provide feedback.
- Assist in design, debug, and modification of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Must be able to identify and manage electrical, electrical hardware, mechanical, and mechanical hardware requirements.
- Provide mechanical input into system design for placement of electronics to fulfill environmental requirements.
- Assist in design debugging through the use of SolidWorks generated models and analysis.
- Must possess the knowledge or ability to learn about various sensors, hardware, and electrical components.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient with MS office and MS Visio.
- Engineering Drawings, Schematics, and Engineering/STM Principles, in general.
- Must demonstrate written and oral communication and be able to work well in team or individual environments.
- Knowledge or experience with electrical power systems and electronic circuits, especially circuits that acquire sensor data with interfaces to firmware and software systems.
- Background or aptitude to learn navigation, guidance, and controls systems is beneficial especially knowledge of inertial and GPS navigation systems.
More Jobs For Veterans...