MIL Corporation (www.milcorp.com)
- Review detailed network designs and network configurations to ensure consistency with the architecture, as well as gain insight into optimizing network architectures based on real-world applications
- Create, update, and maintain system level baseline documentation to include block diagrams, Simple Network Diagrams (SND), Detailed Network Diagrams (DND), and router & switch configuration Templates
- Implement network and operating System Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to secure all aspects of the network. Assist in providing ATO and IATT packages for lab environments
- Provide inputs to the Weekly Network Report and program data calls
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an information technology-intensive discipline OR equivalent degree/experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in system administration of LAN/WAN systems, network security, systems maintenance, systems monitoring/reporting, requirements analysis, requirements planning, resource scheduling, configuration management, and documentation management
- Possess vast knowledge and skills in working with different networks devices and network technologies including switches and routers (Cisco, Brocade), network devices (Firewalls) and encryption devices (KG-175)
- Possess at least 1 current Professional Network Certifications from Cisco networks (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE)
- Must possess DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security + CE and Cisco, Brocade) or be able to obtain within 90 days of start date
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to other sites
All applicants for this position must possess a current a Top-Secret clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top-Secret SCI clearance ; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.