MIL Corporation (www.milcorp.com)
The MIL Corporation is seeking an Interface Vulnerability Researcher, Principal to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The Interface Vulnerability Researcher, Principal will conduct vulnerability research on RF interfaces, data buses, source code, etc.
- Working closely with our government customer, perform vulnerability research in the areas of RF interfaces (e.g. GPS) and data buses (e.g. CAN bus)
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics. Develops information which extends knowledge within the field.
- Identify issues and vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 6 years' of vulnerability research experience, including experience conducting vulnerability research of RF interfaces, and data buses.
- Experience with coding in C, C++, and/or Java
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience in developing graphs and code for use with Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
All applicants for this position must possess a current Top-Secret clearance and be SCI eligible; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.