MIL Corporation (www.milcorp.com)
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Cyber Vulnerability Researcher, Principal to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The Cyber Vulnerability Researcher, Principal will conduct cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within embedded systems or Windows/Linux environments.
- Working closely with our government customer, perform cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within embedded systems.
- Working closely with our government customer, perform cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within Windows/Linux environments.
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics. Develops information which extends knowledge within the field.
- Identify issues and vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- BA/BS or HS/GED and equivalent work experience.
- 6 years' of vulnerability research experience, including experience performing binary reverse engineering
- Experience performing both static and dynamic analysis
- Experience programming in C, C++, and Python
- Master level working knowledge of assembly language
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Experience performing binary patching is a plus.
- Experience performing malware analysis is a plus.
- Experience performing software exploitation is a major plus.
All applicants for this position must possess a current Top-Secret clearance and be SCI eligible; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.