Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Aberdeen Proving Ground
Quality Manager/ Site Safety Health Officer, APG HVAC M&S, TS Clearance required
Seeking Quality Control Manager to manage the quality program in support of the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD HVAC C5ISR Maintenance and Services task order. Also serves as Site Safety Health Officer.
No relocation funds available. Ideal candidate within 50 miles of APG, MD.
• BS degree in an engineering or quality related field from an accredited university. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the quality control field
• 5 years experience as a quality control manager
• Certificate of completion for the Construction Quality Management for Contractors (within last 5 years).
• U.S. citizenship with TS security clearance and eligibility for SCI
• Understanding of quality practices as they relate to construction practices and engineering services
• Meet EM 385-1-1 requirements to serve as a SSHO
Specific HVAC experience preferred includes PM and CM of:
Preferred to have EM385-1-1 SSHO qualifications. :
(1) Five (5) years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/managing general construction (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls), or
(2) Five (5) years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls), or
(3) If the SSHO has a Third-Party, Nationally Accredited (ANSI or National Commission for Certifying Agencies - NCCA) SOH-related certification, only 4 years of experience is needed.
Preferred to have completed the 30-hour OSHA Construction safety class or as an equivalent, 30 hours of formal construction safety and health training covering the subjects of the OSHA 30-hour course (see Appendix A, paragraph 4.b, EM 385-1-1) applicable to the work to be performed and given by qualified instructors. Must have CPR certificate. Experience on USACE projects and familiarity with EM 385-1-1 a plus. Completion of EM 385-1-1 24-hr fall protection course preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .