District of Columbia
IT Asset Management Analyst
SAIC is looking to hire an Asset Management Analyst to support HHS in Washington, DC.
• Assist in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
• Support the federal Property Custodians in maintaining the property book, to include IT equipment, federal government employee credentials, audio-visual equipment, copiers, and office communications assets.
• Use Sunflower Asset Management System (SAMS) to manage property.
• Receive, inventory, transfer and excess equipment under the direction of the Property Custodian.
• Provide services directly supporting annual, periodic or cyclical inventories.
• Assist with purchasing, stocking and the delivery of IT equipment to Federal and Contractor staff within the National Capital Area (NCA) and to the end users nationwide.
• Coordinate the monitoring, purchasing, and transferring of stock of inventory on-hand in the NCA.
• Provide general administration support functions necessary to maintain oversight and reporting of Government- owned assets.
• Perform, monitor and coordinate physical supply-chain management activities related to the movement and storage of IT hardware, including but not limited to: printers, laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches, video teleconference technology, wireless devices, and computer peripherals.
• Other duties as assigned in support of assisting in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant experience
• Must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust granted by HHS
• Must have knowledge of networked environments, operating systems (Windows 7/8/10), PC and network hardware
• Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast-paced support role. - Must possess excellent communication skills, be dependable, outgoing and positive with excellent problem- solving skills
• Must have at least 1-2+ years of technical, asset management, or inventory experience
• Must be able to work with and distribute Technical devices on a
• Must have experience with or the ability to learn how to use: Inventory Management Systems, ServiceNow Asset Module, Microsoft SCCM, and Altiris.
• Must be able to lift 25+ pounds