1) Train US Navy personnel in the use and administration of the Navy Cash system (a shipboard financial system). Training will cover operation, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting. Training is provided on board US Navy Ships (primary), as well as in the classroom in various locations.
2) Candidate will be responsible for updating training curriculum as system changes warrant.
3) Provide Tier 2 (phone/email) and Tier 3 (on site) assistance to end users.
4) Provide support to Navy Disbursing Officers in resolving issues with Navy Cash Disbursing Application and related functions
5) The candidate must possess a good understanding of Ships Store and Vending Operations, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation MWR), Wardroom, Food Service, Chief Petty Officer (CPO) Mess, and First Class Petty Officer Association (FCPOA) procedures
6) Develop, review and/or update Navy Cash Standard Operating Procedures, training handouts, training presentations, and other reference materials.
7) Candidate must possess a good understanding of Disbursing Policy Manual, Department of Defense Financial Management Regulations (DODFMR) Volume 5.
8) Candidate must have a working knowledge of Disbursing Accountability Forms and Disbursing End of Month Procedures
9) Candidate will act as liaison with internal and external organizations in resolving and troubleshooting Navy Cash issues
Qualified candidates will possess the following: