· Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
· Implementing operational policies and procedures.
· Implementing and overseeing security operations.
· Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
· Ensuring safety of staff.
· Motivating and disciplining staff.
· Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
· Assisting with deliveries where required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience; Or High School diploma and eight (8) years equivalent experience performing in a warehouse management role
· Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
· Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
· Must have a valid forklift operator’s license
· Experience operating a forklift
· Proficient computer skills.
· Ability to lift 40+ pounds
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong people skills.
· Available to work extended hours.
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance