· Engineer is expected to possess 7-10 years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading the following technologies
· Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems.
· Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities required.
· Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
· High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
· Experience working with Calabrio products preferred, or other Call recording & Work Force Management software
· LAN and WAN QoS Knowledge; Configuring SIP Trunks and PRI circuits
· Experience with configuring and maintaining Cisco CUBE devices, and troubleshooting via RTMT
· Demonstrated ability to understand and architect the UCCE environment with scripting Cisco software [ICM, CVP, VXML], CUCM, Peripheral Gateways, CUIC, and integrated peripheral systems with features such as API integration, Multi-channel routing, Skill based & Intelligent Routing, SocialMiner
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment