- Military veterans preferred
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- Associate’s Degree in
related discipline and one (1) years related experience; Or High School
diploma and two (2) years equivalent experience performing in a warehouse
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid forklift operator’s license
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by
heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Must be a US Citizen and
have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
More Jobs For Veterans...