Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
KBR is a Global diversified services company, working in over 40 countries with customers in over 80. We are one of the World’s premier engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and service companies. KBR’s history and reputation is built on innovation and delivery that set the standard across a variety of industries. Today, we continue that legacy by developing ground breaking solutions for government and industry clients.
Sellafield Ltd awarded a 20-year contract to four organisations in May 2019, which will help deliver the site’s decommissioning programme, with KBR acting as the Integration Partner. The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) has been developed to help make the Sellafield site safer, sooner. The new approach will support the transformation of the company from a nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation and is one of the most complex portfolios of construction projects in the world, stretching over many decades. KBR Ltd is playing an integral part in the delivery of PPP acting as the Integration Partner, leading on the delivery & controls of numerous multi-million pound construction projects.
Support to the provision and management of the cost framework, systems and resources to deliver an effective cost control and reporting service to Project Managers and Sponsors.
• Support to the preparation, monitoring and forecasting of expenditure profiles and provide accruals where needed.
• Support to the preparation of cost reports, including earned value analysis, identifying critical areas and trends and recommend recovery options.
• Maintain the cost control database and validate data across systems.
• Support the ensuring that all commitments are recorded and maintain forecasts within approved financial limits.
• Support the provision of the required information to support the risk process.
• Support the provision of project outturns against baseline for LFE and Knowledge Management.
• Maintain resource status and issue resource forecast to support applications for payment.
• Carry out Application for Payment checks.
• Produce monthly variation report against financial year, stage and lifecycle and raise Project Variation Notices.
• Maintain EWN register.
• Support monitoring and control of sub-contractor costs.
• Establish and maintain cost reporting data.
• Support the collation of audit material.
· Delivery of front-end design & engineering cost management
· Worked within alliance / JV arrangement
· Excel skills to deliver reports, performance dashboards / metrics
· Experience of external audits
· Experienced of financial cost systems and intermediate to advanced Excel
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .