Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Sellafield Ltd awarded a 20-year contract to four organisations in May 2019, which will help deliver the site’s decommissioning programme, with KBR acting as the Integration Partner. The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) has been developed to help make the Sellafield site safer, sooner. The new approach will support the transformation of the company from a nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation and is one of the most complex portfolios of construction projects in the world, stretching over many decades. KBR Ltd is playing an integral part in the delivery of PPP acting as the Integration Partner, leading on the delivery & controls of numerous multi-million pound construction projects.
The primary responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring there is a baseline scope, schedule and estimate for each instrument within the bundle(s) they are aligned to.
· The baseline scope will be phased into work packages (defined roughly by project phases). These work packages will include a formal scope document, works information and PDL as a minimum. The package manager will responsible for the production of these documents.
· Liaise with the contract modifiers to provide the project manager with a comprehensive monthly progress report for each allocated work package, and more frequent informal reports
· Proactive management of any variations associated with the allocated works, including the completion of PVN paperwork and presentation on behalf of the project manager
· Liaise with other work package managers to help deliver the overall programme
· Identify risks associated with their allocated works, assess their probability, impact, proximity and record in ARM.
· Creation, population and management of a cross bundle collaboration plan.
· Gather information form NNL via the RFI process as required.
Secondary responsibilities will include:
· Input into design issues when the individual has applicable experience and abilities
· Deputise for the project manager
Experience of full life cycle task delivery essential.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .