Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Keep Calm and Solution On!
ManTech seeking a Data and Analytics Solution Architect Rock-Star to join a team of solution architects supporting the Intel sector of the organization to architect the next generation of data analytic solutions for our Federal customers. This individual will support ongoing development of the data and analytic solutions to meet customer needs for Tier 1 Sales opportunities and proposal requirements; interfaces with senior level client technical representatives; facilitate interactions and collaboration with Business Unit leaders, Account Executives/BD Leads, Capture Managers, and Proposal staff; and provide thought leadership across ManTech within their technical domain of expertise. This position falls under the VP of Solutions in the Sales Center of Excellence with visibility and collaboration across the organizations leading technologist and operations subject matter experts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As an industry and market expert, develops and drives large and/or highly complex data analytics solutions for new Tier 1 business pursuits or existing programs.
- Analyzes business opportunities and develops strategies to influence client technical requirements. Provides technical briefings to senior client technical representatives to communicate the value of ManTech’s solution approach.
- Develops in-depth analytics solutions based on specific client's business needs. Oversees holistic solutions from both the business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Translates developed solutions to visual concept of operations and proposals, as fills the role as a proposal technical volume lead. Orchestrates with other writers and SME’s to develop a common vision for the solution.
- Analyzes client hard problem sets and emerging technology needs and supports the development of ManTech data analytics capabilities to meet these challenges through active participation in Internal Research and Development efforts.
- Interfaces with industry, academia, and research centers to proactively identify emerging data analytics technologies and best practices that can be applied to client needs and to stay informed on new technology trends.
- Provides thought leadership across ManTech through active leadership and participation in the Analytics Community of Practice.
- A minimum of (8) eight-years of related experience.
- Hands-on experience and expertise in relational and non-relational data layer technologies such as: Oracle, MySQL, Amazon RDS, Hadoop/Hive, Spark, NiFi, Kafka, Storm, Elastic, and Solr.
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities and services to support data ingestion and data transformation.
- Data Layer architect experience within a multi-layered data environment to support flexible requirements for both vertical and horizontal search and discovery capabilities.
- Data-Mart and/or Data Warehouse experience to support the architecture and development of data aggregation and correlation layers.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in machine learning, data mining, predictive analytics, big data strategies, data lakes, and artificial intelligence.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning).
- Familiar with scalable distributed data processing, management, and visualization tools (e.g. Hadoop, ELK, Kafka, Accumulo, graph databases, etc.).
- Familiar with data mining and analytics methods (e.g., clustering, sequences, networks, time series, deep learning, statistical analytics, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience supporting Department of Defense (DoD) and/or the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Strong presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships.
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills. Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly. Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Willingness to travel for customer visits, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Data Science or related technical.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility. Polygraph preferred.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.