Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team in the Herndon, Virginia office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Administers the most complex elements of the professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified employees to effectively meet the organization’s staffing requirements.
· Uses automated tracking system, identify candidates from numerous sources, initiate ads, screens and qualifies candidates, and develop talent pipelines for current/future hiring needs
· Develop a deep understanding of the core business/programs, to successfully execute complex recruiting strategies
· Provide clear expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome roadblocks
· Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to exceed client and candidate expectations
· 5-7 years of relevant work experience
· In-depth knowledge OFCCP/EEO laws and regulations
· Applicant tracking system knowledge and experience
· Ability to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies to source specific technical and professional candidates
· Advanced understanding of and experience with federal government consulting talent acquisition, professional services, or staffing agency environment
· Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
· Report weekly activity
· Experience leading a team of 2 or more recruiters or sourcers
· Experience with performance management
· Full lifecycle cleared recruiting experience
· Presentations to senior level leadership
· Intelligence community recruiting experience
· Experience identifying and developing recruiting performance metrics and targets
Security Clearance Requirements:
· No Clearance required to start
· Able to lift up to 15lbs
· Able to sit and/or stand for more than 30 minutes at one time
· Sedentary Work.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.