Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Staff Officer to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
Staff Officers provide general or specialized administrative support. They schedule and coordinate meetings, calendars, and events; research and analyze information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; and organize information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shall directly support the customer in coordinating internal site functions, providing support to working-level through high-ranking visitors and major events, and in the development and coordination planning for Distinguished Visitor (DV) tours and special events.
- Shall manage, update, and revise visitor program Standard Operating Procedures, Operational Instructions, and other processes accordingly.
- Shall manage, update, and revise the documented visitor shadow program (CDRL D0005) that allows personnel from the ADF-C to “shadow” certain distinguished visitors as an opportunity to gain increased 2knowledge and awareness of what certain positions entail within the DoD.
- Shall work collaboratively with site mission partners, their visitor program managers, and the site Distinguished Visitor (DV) Support team regarding day-to-day visitors, strategic planning and outlook for visitors or major events, and the development of site-wide processes and governance documents, as well as any visitor tools such as the DV Management Tool.
- Shall manage all aspects of the DV's visit to and/or tour of spaces and ADF-C facility and associated missions, which may also include photographic/video opportunities for the DV and their supporting party while on tour.
- Shall receive and take the appropriate administrative actions for all DV visit requests to include: (1) Coordinating DV visit requests, (2) Obtaining the appropriate approvals and identifying a POC, or requesting that the GPOC for the DV visit to assign a POC during the time of the visit; and (3) Developing an itinerary and agenda in conjunction and with guidance from the site sponsor (GPOC).
- Shall ensure all clearance issues for the DV visitors and supporting parties are addressed prior to the ADF-C visit to ensure smooth access to Buckley AFB, the ADF-C, and customer spaces.
- Shall work with ADF-C DV Support office to ensure the DV's visit is added to the ADF-C DV calendar (& associated documentation such as the bio, DV tool request, etc.) in the correct format to include name, rank/grade, duty title, and agency.
- Shall collaborate with ADF-C DV Support office to ensure DV database contains all pertinent information about the visit (i.e. name, rank/grade, agency, duty title, agency, expected time of arrival & departure, and itinerary).
- Shall ensure all appropriate entities are notified of the DV visit, including, but not limited to, Buckley AFB, ADF-C, agency, mission partners, etc. If an entity is involved in the process at some point or is a stakeholder in the visit, they must be notified.
- Shall coordinate briefing, tours, and system access as necessary.
- Shall brief senior leadership during daily or weekly meetings on upcoming DV visits and schedule courtesy calls according to the itinerary. This includes coordination with mission partners and the Denver Leadership Team (DLT) pertaining to any courtesy calls involving their participation.
- 11-14 years of office/administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience within related field
- Must have familiarity with Dod and IC relationships and operations.
- Must be able to effectively brief/communicate with senior personnel within the DoD and IC.
- Must have experience and demonstrated proficiency to perform general staff officer duties.
- Must be able to gather, produce, and consolidate information to prepare Briefings, Read-Aheads and other materials as requested using comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to independently develop material using these applications.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Have the ability to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.