Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Supply Clerk to join our Vehicle Engineering Maintenance and Operations Support (VEMOS) team in Charleston, SC supporting the execution of core functions for sustainment of tactical and non-tactical military and commercial ground vehicles with and without armor, for Special Missions and Operations by the U.S. Army, and Foreign Military Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works to help that the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective.
- Routes outbound delivered loads and inbound back-hauls. Utilizes logistics software. References DOT regulations on hours of service.
- Manages load utilization. Coordinates common carrier activities. Maintains customer database and profile by customer location.
- Updates information for each customer. Maintains customer delivery time windows
- Maintains customer database network system. Responsible for tracking raw materials. Manages communications associated with logistics distribution of material.
- Coordinates the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material. Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts; preferably military supply experience.
- Familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria is a plus Preferred areas of experience commercial or military shall be with light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, ground systems, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle
- For Army specific support, individual needs 1 yr. experience with the STAMIS system
- Experience in data entry to query and enter information for supply, acquisition and inventory purposes, pull and stage equipment for shipment, package equipment for shipment and prepare the necessary paperwork, staging and shipping equipment for repair
- Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment. Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
- Ability to successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior training or maintenance experience on MRAP FOV systems preferable
- Preferably familiar or knowledgeable with MRAP/RCV systems
- Willingness to travel to hostile areas is desired
- Ability to meet the government deployment physical requirements
- Willingness to travel to various US or OCONUS locations
- Willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South-Central Asia
- Some OCONUS deployments may be to risky hostile ("war zone") environments which earn larger bonuses
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Selected candidates must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Public Trust
- Must be able to balance, bend, carry, crouch, stretch and knee
- Must be able to push, pull, and reach
- Must be able to work in high noise areas
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and small parts
- Must be able to work with computers and CRTs, and type on a computer keyboard
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.