NHHC Administrative Support Assistant (NHHC – Navy Yard - Wash DC)
Washington Navy Yard, Washington DC
Period of Performance: August 2020 – July 2021
Secret Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for a proposal effort for the following position: NHHC Administrative Support Assistant (NHHC – Navy Yard - Wash DC)
. The position shall provide administrative assistance for the various Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC) branches, including Business Operations Support for Director’s Action Group. This position shall support the coordination of administrative activities including the tasks and responsibilities listed below. This position shall provide administrative support services to ensure efficient office operations and management.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Secret Clearance. At time of application, must possess a minimum clearance level of SECRET.
- Possess a minimum of 24 months (2 years) of experience providing intermediate to high level administrative and program analyst support. Examples of this level of work include writing, organizing, and editing high-level briefs, decision and informational papers.
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail confirmed by references or prior positions.
- Candidate must demonstrate experience drafting, routing, editing and preparing numerous administrative products simultaneously.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills demonstrated by completion of college education or demonstrable experience supporting senior-level positions. A writing sample of 200-300 words of a brief or memo generated by the applicant may be required.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint. This includes following and creating templates, drafting executive level material, editing slides, and making recommended changes. A writing sample of 200-300 words of a brief or memo generated by the applicant and a sample 3 to 5-page PowerPoint generated by the applicant may be required.
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate to expert knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel. Incumbent should demonstrate extensive experience using excel to monitor and track information and Microsoft word for preparing briefs, memos and other written products.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- Digitizing and organizing documents
- Inputting data and/or metadata into databases and other documents
- Collating, transcribing and reviewing relevant documents
- Developing and designing document templates
- Supporting organization and development of SOPs and desk guides
- Collecting photographs, images, and other digital media for use in historical products
- Assisting with branch information technology needs
- Editing written documents and fact checking
- Office coverage, task management and follow-up of phone calls, meetings, email requests, and various other forms of correspondence
- Follow-up to ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule and according to expectations
- Escorting visitors through NHHC facilities
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.