Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced as former FAA Certified Professional Controller, with at least 15 years of controller experience in En Route and/or Terminal operations; some of which must have occurred within the last five years.
- At least one year of FAA Staff Specialist experience in Air Traffic QA/QC and Training.
- Experience and expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Certified Professional Controller (CPC) certification required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in both FAA En Route and Terminal operations.
- Experience at FAA Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
- Familiarity with FAA Order 3120.4P, emphasis on Appendices B, D, F.
- Familiarity with FAA Training Record, 3120-1 and related tools; TRAX, NTD, TEAM, eLMS, CEDAR.- Familiarity with FAA 7210.633 Air Traffic Organization Quality Assurance Program.