NETCOM OMDAC-SWACA RNOSC MANAGER/SITE LEAD OCONUS (RNOSC-I, IRAQ)
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a RNOSC Manager/Site Lead to support an Army customer in Iraq. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located at RNOSC-I, Iraq.
- Provide daily operational guidance, support, and management within the SWA Theater of Operations for respective site or operations.
- Oversee develop and recommend improvements to current common practices and procedures, and implementation of new elements and services.
- Ensure compliance with the approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) across all functional areas within operational control.
- Maintain situational awareness on all major projects and personnel and develop and recommend new management tools and processes to improve operation capabilities.
- Provide guidance, direction, and support for the resolution of difficult and complex issues as they arise.
- Inform and update the COR and Government Leadership on all major issues and concerns on the day to day operations.
- Also designated the Site Lead for the RNOSC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS/BA, Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in a broad range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: ITIL OSA
IT LEVEL/8570 CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: IT II and IAT II
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have an active Secret clearance
More Jobs For Veterans...