Quality Assurance & Support Manager
KBR has been awarded a support contract by the UK Ministry of Defence (UK MOD). Under the terms of the contract, KBR will provide telecommunications network support and deliver training services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a significant project that expands our portfolio of work with the UK MOD and in the Middle East.
Under the contract, KBR is seeking to recruit staff to deliver:
- Support in delivering IP Telephony, host applications such as Network Management System, Cable Management Systems and incident management software.
- Operation of Service Desks.
- Support to maintain operational capability of Fixed & Deployable equipment/capabilities.
- Design & deliver a new Management Information System
- Technical & English Language Training.
- Built Estate maintenance and upkeep.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
To manage, implement, monitor and advise on the performance of the Quality Management System, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards to ensure that KBR training is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both internal and external requirements in accordance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training Quality Management Standard (DSAT QMS) and BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems .
- Ensure KBR training products and services meet set standards in accordance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training Quality Management Standard (DSAT QMS) and BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems;
- Develop and deliver a Training Quality Management System to include a quality measurement process (TQM, SAR & QIP)
- Develop reporting processes to facilitate the contractual requirements of the SofS
- Implement and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Ensure all relevant course administration is carried out in accordance with Training Quality Management System including InVal, summative course assessment and progress reports tracking all academic and vocational training delivered in KBR training and associated external training
- Manage and review training QAPs
- Manage the output and quality of translation
- Deliver quality control and audit through internal validation
- Deliver continuous improvement planning
- Communicate the results of analysis and evaluation as directed with supporting information about best practices
- Produce statistical reports on the performance and compliance with any need for improvement to facilitate the contractual requirements of the SofS
- Produce management reporting for all KBR training courses in a variety of formats as directed
- Produce reports for higher management as required
- Ensure department procedures are carried out in accordance with Company directives
- Maintain an efficient prioritised electronic filing system Other duties as required by the Training Support Manager
- Advise on analysis and assurance issues which contribute to achieving transition objectives and assist long-term planning and change management
- Manage PC Internal Validation across the various training streams
- Provide leave and absence cover as required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.