Transportation Systems is a growing field. Join GDIT as a Site Administrator/Developer to gain experience working in this exciting area and grow your skills.
- Maintain existing and develop new applications in Microsoft technologies, primarily in C#.NET and VB.NET, SQL Server, IIS and Sharepoint environments
- Provide ongoing support for various Microsoft applications and technologies, as assigned.
- Maintain trouble reports and change requests for each assigned application using Team Foundation Server or SharePoint environments
- Prepare test cases and test data
- Perform unit and integration tests and remediate application defects
- Maintain system documentation including user guides, release notes, test cases and interfaces
- Maintain Configuration and Version Control using Team Foundation Server
- Five (5) years of experience in all phases of the software engineering lifecycle.
- SharePoint Experience
- Four (4) years of experience within the past six (6) years managing and administering medium to large (2000+ Users) Microsoft SharePoint multiserver farms configured for high availability on a Windows VM Ware virtual server environment. Two (2) years of that experience must be using Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Four (4) years of development and integration experience with Microsoft SharePoint API.
- Four (4) years of experience within the past six (6) years designing, building, managing, and administering medium to large (2000+ Users) Microsoft IIS multi server farms configured for high availability on a Windows VM Ware virtual server environment.
- Four (4) years of development experience within the past six (6) years with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET).
- Four (4) years of experience with Active Directory principles and technology.
- Three (3) years of experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Three (3) years of experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Four (4) years of experience within the past six (6) years with Microsoft SQL Server in relationship to SharePoint.
- Four (4) years of experience within the past six (6) years writing database queries with Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL.
- Four (4) years of experience within the past six (6) years in developing Backup Architecture, Backup Scripts and Backup Restores within a SharePoint / SQL environment.
- Three (3) years of experience with VMware virtualization technologies.
- Load Balancing with Clustered Server Environments
- Four (4) years of experience configuring and managing a Microsoft SQL Server/SharePoint Server farm on a Windows Server clustered environment using Network Load Balancing (NLB) or F5 BIG-IP.
- Three (3) years of experience with:
- Microsoft SharePoint Security patches and threats
- Microsoft IIS Security patches and threats
- Microsoft SQL Server Security patches and threats
- Windows Server Security patches and threats
- One (1) year experience with or in:
- Section 508 Remediation
- Windows Server 2016
- Crystal Reports Development
- Visual Basic 6.0
- ASP 3.0
- Hardware and Software maintenance and upgrades
- SharePoint 2016
- Office 365
- Power BI
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect -Associate
- Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Exam 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals
- Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.