On-Site Supervisor / Task Lead (DEA – Arlington, VA)
DEA Headquarters, Arlington, VA
Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) security requirement (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following proposal
position: On-Site Supervisor / Task Lead (DEA – Arlington, VA)
. On-Site Supervisor(s) to be located with Diversion Control Division personnel at DEA headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. The scope of this contract covers the performance of a broad range of professional, technical, analytical, financial, administrative, and clerical services in direct support of the DCP at DC headquarters, divisional, and satellite offices in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) security requirement (public trust).
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated skills and capabilities in oral and written communications; able to apply these skills in communicating with all levels of management.
- Must be technically qualified in all aspects of contract management and ensure that all tasks identified are completed in accordance with contract requirements.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- The On-Site Supervisor(s) shall supervise employees to ensure effective and timely processing of work assignments.
- The On-Site Supervisor shall review the work completed by contractor personnel and ensure that procedures, operations, and directions issued by the Program Manager have been complied with and satisfactorily implemented.
- The On-Site Supervisor(s) shall monitor the workflow to ensure minimum backlog and maximum productivity. The On-Site Supervisor shall prepare documentation regarding any performance deficiencies.
- At the discretion of the Program Manager, the On-Site Supervisor(s) shall brief newly assigned personnel regarding duties and functions as assigned and monitor their progress.
- The On- Site Supervisor(s) shall be under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and shall interface with the Program Manager regarding all performance, technical, or personnel matters.
- The On-Site Supervisor(s) shall maintain time and attendance and production logs of each employee supervised and shall certify the accuracy of the information.
- The On-Site Supervisor(s)’ time and attendance records shall be maintained by the Program Manager, who is responsible for ensuring that it is accurate, complete, and submitted in a timely manner to ensure proper billing and payment procedures.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.