General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is looking for a VTC Technician who holds TS/SCI with poly for a full time position, located in Colorado Springs, CO.
GDIT will provide customers worldwide with an enterprise security operations center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. GDIT will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
This position will be responsible for engineering, installing, fixing, and programming a wide variety of video display equipment to include video feed devices, channel and layout controls, cameras, microphones, audio and video display components, playback, recording, and duplication devices. Provide standard operating procedures describing how to access and use video display systems.
Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems, and procedures. Works with other team members to promote a high morale environment that is fun and fast-paced. The right candidate works well within a team. Collaboration, constructive criticism, and peer review are key components of the group dynamic.
Essential job functions
• Promotes a positive and respectful workplace
• Handles customer escalations and works as a liaison with government/client officials
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support to client and team
• Possesses current working knowledge of AV components, equipment, and configuration software.
The right candidate will be familiar with equipment from the following manufacturers (among others):
The right candidate should be familiar with software platforms/tools/concepts (among others):
• AA or equivalent + 3 yrs related experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
• Must hold technical certification to meet 8570 IAT IIWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.