Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Field Engineer to join our team in the Warrenton, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as mid-level contributor with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Responsible for the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN.
- Current on most technological developments and applications, and helps to evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase.
- May work with Voice and/or Data.
- MS Windows Desktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support)
- Updating Cisco switches and routers
- Cisco VTC end user equipment
- Cisco VOIP
- PC imaging
- Termination of network cables (Copper and Fiber)
- Updating, keying, and configuring crypto devices
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science or a related field), and three to five years of relevant experience.
- IAT II: Security+ certification or equivalent, Windows 10 certification
- Ability to travel up to 75% primarily in the National Capital Region. Other travel destinations may also be required.
- Experience installing and administering network and systems equipment.
- Understanding of Active Directory
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Position oneself to move objects from a lower to a higher location or moving objects horizontally from position to-position (computer equipment such as PC, Servers, Routers, Printers and Digital Senders) . This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
- Move and Traverse a cart or dolly using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside.
- The worker is subject to noise: There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
- The worker is subject to hazards: Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on ladders, exposure to heat and cold conditions (server rooms and telco closets).
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.