Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Principal Test Engineer to join our team in the Warrenton, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as senior-level contributor with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues.
- Develop and implement solutions across a wide range of technologies.
- Implement and maintain DISA STIG requirements.
- Test requirements definition.
- Test Plan/Procedures development, maintenance, and execution.
- Improve technical expertise through the identification of new process and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
- Provide support to a wide array of customers as part of a complex team of multiple contractors and government personnel.
- Analyze and develop new hardware requirements and prepare specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Responsible for the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN.
- Current on most technological developments and applications, and helps to evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase.
- MS Windows Desktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support)
- Updating Cisco switches and routers
- Cisco VTC end user equipment
- Cisco VOIP
- PC imaging
- Experience with KG-175, CISCO routing and switching equipment, CISCO VoIP, CISCO VTC, networked printers, Windows OS, and PC hardware needed.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science or a related field), and seven to nine years of relevant experience.
- IAT II: Security+ certification or equivalent, Windows 10 certification
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
- Experience installing and administering network and systems equipment.
- Understanding of Active DirectoryVMware certification VCP 6.x
- Experience with HP computers/Servers /Printers/Scanners.
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 or higher
- Experience with Windows Server 2019, SQL 2016, SharePoint 2016,and other related technologies
- Experience developing IT checklists, SOPs, guides, etc.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Position oneself to move objects from a lower to a higher location or moving objects horizontally from position to-position (computer equipment such as PC, Servers, Routers, Printers and Digital Senders) . This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
- Move and Traverse a cart or dolly using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside.
- The worker is subject to noise: There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
- The worker is subject to hazards: Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on ladders, exposure to heat and cold conditions (server rooms and telco closets).
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.