Consultant (Surge) - Executive Staff Unit (ESU) (IOD - Wash DC)
Top Secret Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE)
Proposal - Call for Resumes
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Consultant (Surge) - Executive Staff Unit (ESU) (IOD - Wash DC)
. The Executive Staff Unit serves to advance the International Operations Division mission through the effective and efficient design, execution, communication, and advocacy of strategic projects, programs, and policy.
- Top Secret Security Clearance (existing Top Secret clearance required at time of application)
- US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Subject matter expert in Adobe Illustrator from the Adobe creative cloud suite
- Able to prioritize work assignments effectively and work at all levels of the FBI
- Able to exhibit complex organizational skills; can multitask, and is able to complete multiple tasking’s within the required deadlines
- Able to communicate professionally, in writing and orally, and be able to effectively articulate the objectives and goals of IOD and policy related to foreign dignitaries
- Able to solve complex problems and provide recommendations and solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience applying principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating and managing projects and resources to support requests.
- Able to communicate at all levels with proficiency and superior professionalism both orally and in writing, to include the entire FBI community
- Exhibit professionalism, by professionally representing the FBI, business professional dress.
- SharePoint experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite experience
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- The contractor will perform visual specialist duties including, but not limited to:
- Serves as a specialist and technical advisor in creating, updating, and producing complex and often unique presentation materials and branding for use by government offices at all levels.
- Determines scope, nature, and intended audience of the information being conveyed. Exercises seasoned judgement in selecting visual materials to ensure presentations are prepared according to the various audiences and individual groups. Visual presentations are often created using state of the art computer imaging systems which depict themes, trends, or analysis.
- Independently plans and coordinates project resources, setting deadlines, creating layout and design, and directly interfacing with other production personnel. Applies the complex principles of artistic design to projects, often with limited input and/or resources to effectively stimulate interest and express a point. Plans the preparation and use of visual materials for use in communicating information. Redesigns or recreates submissions to best illustrate the concept at hand.
- Analyzes and evaluates text to determine the best visual means to combine word and art. Consults with authors and editors and recommends modifications in those instances when visual enhancement is necessary for the subject matter to be fully comprehended by the intended audience. Exercises tact and diplomacy when discussing these changes.
- Develops projects, establishes schedules and target completion dates for each project. Coordinates with staff, units, organizations, etc., to obtain resources necessary to complete assignments. Adjusts project plans, schedules, and resources in response to changing needs and priorities. Keeps others informed by providing relevant information, progress reports or status updates.
- Analyzes suitability of text and photographs submitted by reviewing them for clarity, consistency, and accuracy. Uses guidelines established by the Government Printing Office Style manuals. Also, uses standards found in the U.S. Department of Justice Graphic Standards Manual, or those issues by the Joint Committee on Print Standards, and other federal guidelines and polices. Consults with authors, supervisors, subordinates, and subject matter experts, as appropriate, to confirm information or obtain additional information.
- Determines project’s objectives, taking into account each assignment’s importance, complexity, and audience. Uses extensive knowledge of subject matter to accurately communicate visual requirements to others so that assignments can be completed with precision and a minimum of changes. Offers technical assistance and visual advice in the event problems arise with a project.
- Updated division SharePoint sites as needed.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.