GDIT has a need for a highly motivated Business Systems Analyst to help SSA's Health IT project integrate with Health IT Interoperability Networks and utilize FHIR by representing and advocating for the SSA use case. The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
Required Skills and Experience:
- ?Bachelors + 5 Years of professional experience
- Relevant experience in Health IT Interoperability and Standards development, analysis and testing;
- Experience in FHIR and interoperability using APIs required;
- Experience in IHE specifications and HL7 CDA and C-CDA standards;
- Experience with Health IT Interoperability Networks at the technical specification level such as eHealth Exchange, CareQuality and CommonWell Health Alliance.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of DirectTrust technical and policy requirements;
- Knowledge of clinical terminologies including SNOMED-CT, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD-9, ICD-10
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.