Core Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Ability to create queries and alerts that feed into a dashboard for monitoring and analysis of various logs
- Experience with creating Splunk dashboards
- Provide analysis and review of Splunk audit logs to include OS, database, and application logs
- Experience in evaluating query results and reporting results to the customer in report format
- Strong writing skills to create documentation such as SOPs, internal process documents and input into cyber policies
- Ability to coordinate with external projects and customers to ensure audit log ingest
- Understanding of creating ITSI Glass Tables
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Ability to assess, plan, and enact security measures to help protect an organization from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems.
- Analyzes all relevant cyber security event data and other sources for attack indicators and potential security breaches
- Applies knowledge of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
- Detects, triages, investigates, responds and reports on all of the monitored networks
- Demonstrates experience with RMF, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, and NISPOM
- Demonstrates experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
- Demonstrated experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (XACTA, RedSeal, Nessus, Splunk, McAfee ePO, and/or other vulnerability scanners)
- Experience with cloud technologies to include Amazon and Azure
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Board certified in relevant security programs (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF, CAP)
- Professional certifications in cloud technologies – Amazon and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of FISMA
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.