Hardware Engineer Associate / BS 0 years
- Demonstrates basic understanding of a Data Center IT Operations environment and the knowledge to use the software tools utilized to perform day to day functions
- Has/obtain/maintain a TS/SCI with FSP security clearance
- Understand the overall ticket management process
- Able to perform high volume/low impact tasks following detailed instructions
- Support the deployment of data center infrastructure including server rack/stack/cabling, net devices, and troubleshooting deployment issues
- Provide break/fix support including component replacement, hardware troubleshooting, operating system installation
- Must obtain baseline OEM certifications for server support within 60 days (none currently required)
- Provides Logistics and Asset Management support
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.