- Design and define IT networks for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Perform complex systems development and IT infrastructure design work that may include logic network design, physical network design, manufacturing and development cost projections, IT systems engineering.
- Evaluate new network technologies and make recommendations to project managers regarding integration of these technologies into the existing network.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT Network Engineer experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- One of following security certifications (active status): CASP+ CE, CISSP, CSSLP or higher (Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification)
- Active TS/SCI + CI Polygraph
Preferred / Desired Skills:
- Expert user of MS Visio
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher
- Experience with network security products (firewalls, IDS, scanners, etc.)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.