This position is NOT yet funded Are you ready for a new and exciting career with General Dynamics Information Technology? Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Intelligence Warning Analyst to work on-site at Bolling AFB in Washington, D.C.
Our ideal candidate will support of all-source intelligence production to identify threats to U.S. interests:
- Intelligence analysis of infrastructure and transregional threats with focus areas to include organized crime, to include counterdrug and threat finance
- Conduct research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with ODNI and DIA Analytical Standards, such as Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups in support of the DoD Infrastructure Threats missions as directed
- Brainstorm analytic ideas in how strategic warning supports and will be incorporated into Defense Critical Infrastructure analysis
- Build collaborative relationships and outreach to facilitate joint production, share information, and exchange analytic assessments
- Attend meetings with Joint Staff and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) customers and be prepared to provide strategic and operational analysis of issues in assigned focus area
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Master's degree; substitute bachelor's degree with an additional 5 years' experience in a related technical or military discipline will be considered
- Master's Degree with a minimum of 12 years of related experience, with at least a portion of the experience in the past 2 years
- Substitution Bachelor's Degree with at least 17 years' experience as a substitute to the Master's Degree will be considered
- TS/SCI poly (or the ability to obtain a poly)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.