General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives officials or other personnel and visitors.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives officials or other personnel and visitors.
2. May act as a courier for sensitive documents.
3. May plan itineraries and make overnight or extended trips requiring irregular hours.
4. Oversees the appearance, operation, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
5. Participates in special projects as required.,"
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.","
1-3 years of related driver or chauffeur experience.
#CJPOST #DPOST #ISDCJ #intellogsjobs
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.