GDIT is seeking a Program Manager I in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, Texas. This position assists the Government in the following job duties; services shall not include inherently Governmental functions:
- Responsible for coordinating stakeholders for research program taskers.
- Provides recommendations on contract labor/manpower utilization and workflow to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Assists with the gathering of Government prepared documentation for contract actions and proposals and ensure completion in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists with various research related administrative tasks and tracks spreadsheets (dynamic Excel spreadsheets) based on purchases made by the Government and or the contractor for research related items associated with the performance of this task order.
- Maintains and organizes Government prepared research documents.
- Perform market research regarding development of study budget and provides to Government for decision-making.
- Ensure sponsored monthly, quarterly, and annual reports are compliant with sponsor guidelines and templates.
- Assists with training new contract Research Coordinators.
- Education requirements are Bachelor’s degree plus five years’ experience or Master’s degree.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.