The Project Manager 1 will serve as the Deputy Project Manager for an Agile development project building software for scientific and engineering applications. This role will prepare project schedules and budgets, track project management phases, tasks and milestones, report project status, risks and issues in accordance with PMBOK© best practices.
- Project Management experience in an Agile development environment.
- Prior experience working with application and project stakeholders to keep them informed of project status, resolve issues and mitigate risks to project completion
- Experience with development operations (DevOps) techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Prior experience managing projects of a Science and Engineering nature
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.