Created after 9-11-2001, the Department of Homeland Security consolidated numerous agencies' data centers for central management. General Dynamics Information Technology plays a key role in the Department's IT integration strategy through its Data Center-1 program. GDIT's DC-1 program is committed to delivering an efficient, responsive, and mature data center operation through excellence in service delivery, performance, and continual service improvement.
- Process DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) requests
- Process DoD security clearance requests
- Verify I9 info
- Process new asset requests (DHS 3130s) for employees
- Initiate / Update SNOW tickets, PerSec database, and other reports with accurate information
- Provide escorts as needed/required
- Degause / Sanitize hardware
- Scan computers and media for viruses
- BS/BA or equivalent with some experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI Clearance
- Must be able to adjust schedule and/or work extended hours as needed
- Able to lift over 25 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite with the ability to complete full reports or presentations
- Team player with high degree of flexibility, moral character, honesty, and impeccable integrity
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.